- Save on heating and cooling costs.
- Reduce allergens for your family.
Now that the ice and snow have passed, take a good look at your roof. Regular maintenance will ensure that your twenty-five year roof will actually last that long!
Roof professionals will check your roof and make a plan to clean and repair it as needed. Routine upkeep will help you avoid expensive replacements, save on heating and cooling costs, create a healthier home environment and ensure the beauty of your home.
Beyond the obvious water leaks, your roof may need repair if you notice any of the following:
- Discoloration on walls or ceilings
- Cracked tiles or missing shingles
- Dark/dirty area indicating the presence of mold or algae
- Marked increase in energy bills
- Unevenness or sag in your roof
Keeping your roof clean will improve energy efficiency and keep your home aesthetically pleasing. Schedule a professional inspection to keep every component and function in optimum conditions.